Horizontal Multistage Pump
These are designed to run direct or through pulley with an engine/motor with a minimal variation in efficiency. Rotating parts are dynamically balanced. These pumps are designed for boiler feed, dewatering in mines, fire fighting applications. Delivery size varies up to 65 mm.
- Top flat efficiency curve: minimum variation in efficiency in entire operating range.
- Efficiency at par with internationally available
- Designed to run direct / through pulley with engine / motor.
- Designed to prevent overloading of engine / motor.
- Designed for automatic air release during priming.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
- Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.
- Sprinkler/ Conventional Irrigation
- Capacity 13.9 to 1 lps
- Heads 30 to 136 m
- Power rating 3.7 kW to 7.5 kW (5.0 hp to 10.0 hp)