Self Priming Pumps
Kirloskar ‘SP-M’ Series Pumps are single stage, horizontal, centrifugal, non clog, self priming, monobloc pumps. They are used in various marine, industrial, civil construction, mobile machinery and public utilities applications.
- Efficiency at par with internationally available pumps.
- Quick automatic self-priming action.
- Designed for automatic air release during priming.
- Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended solids.
- Repairs possible without disturbing the pipe connection due to back pull out design (except SP’0′).
- Portable, when fitted on trolley/trailer.
- Suitable for engine / motor.
- No need for foot value.
- Long life – Due to replaceable wearing parts.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.
- Marine-Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels.
- industrial : Petroleum products, chemicals, effluents, sewage, ash-water etc.
- Civil construction : Dewatering foundation, trenches and pits.
- Mobile Machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.
- Public utilities : Sewage pumping.
- Head 6- 34 metres
- Capacity 17.4 -1.1 LPS
- Power Rating 0.75 kW to 3.7 kW (1.0 HP to 5.0 HP)